kushukuru was a start-up with an important vision that needed to develop a brand and platform from scratch to sell their product online. They brought on ALX to create their business platform online in order to support their mission-driven goals. With limited resources available, ALX got creative with how we approached developing and sharing this story online, never losing sight of the importance of the work kushukuru set out to accomplish.
• Work closely with Elaine, their founder, to write the Mission and Impact Statement, clearly articulating the brand's important work to the world.
• Travel to Africa with the kushukuru team to intimately experience and capture the work we were doing alongside kushukuru to empower, educate and impact the women of the Maasai's livelihood.
• Design materials and an eCommerce platform that clearly captured the emotion and beauty in the culture behind the brand both visually and verbally
• Utilize strong CTA's and marketing tactics
• Successfully launched an eCommerce site and brand online
• Achieved immediate sales through the site driving a strong user shopping experience